Are you sure/That we are awake? It seems to me/That yet we sleep, we dream

A r t
S k o o l
A r t  i s  n o t  a  t h i n g ,  i t  i s  a  w a y .

+

M A S S
I  N
M O T I O N
I T ' S   A   M A N ' S   W O R L D   A N D   Y O U   M E N   C A N   H A V E   I T


Manhattan Sunday, Richard Renaldi's series of early-morning photographs. “Sunday morning is a magical and inspiring time. It’s a break in the chaotic swirl. People are quiet, reflective, coming down, and peacefully tired. They are in the same space as the city.”















Unless otherwise stated, KAOS does not claim credit for any of images featured on our site. The copyright of all images remains with their respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images, and object to their appearance here, please get in touch.

K A O S  ©  2 0 1 7

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket