I love America more than any other country in the world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually


 M A N N E Q U I N 
 M A N I A 
exclusive


Our friends at Sitron Studios kindly sent us these beautiful pictures of new 21-year-old model Thomas-James, from Florida.


Unless otherwise stated, ka-os|theory does not claim credit for any of images featured on our site.

The copyright of all images remains with their respectful owners.
If you own rights to any of the featured images,
and object to their appearance here, please contact us.

Visit us on Facebook.

Visit us on Twitter.

"I don't like people who like me because I'm a Negro; neither do I like people who find in the same accident grounds for contempt. I love America more than any other country in the world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually. I think all theories are suspect, that the finest principles may have to be modified, or may even be pulverized by the demands of life, and that one must find, therefore, one's own moral center and move through the world hoping that this center will guide one aright. I consider that I have many responsibilities, but none greater than this: to last, as Hemingway says, and get my work done. I want to be an honest man and a good writer."
Quotation; James Baldwin, American author, 1924-1987.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket