Man is the measure. That was my first lesson. Man's feet are the measure for distance, his hands are the measure for ownership, his body is the measure for all that is lovable and desirable and strong





M A S S
I  N
M O T I O N
I T ' S   A   M A N ' S   W O R L D   A N D   Y O U   M E N   C A N   H A V E   I T


Gary Winfield, lensed by Ted Sun.












Unless otherwise stated, KAOS does not claim credit for any of images featured on our site. The copyright of all images remains with their respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images, and object to their appearance here, please get in touch.

About the quotation in the title: "But it was the stupidity of passion, which would rather have nothing than a little." E. M. Forster, English author, 1879-1970.

K A O S  ©  2 0 1 6

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket