A million hearts here wait our call, all naked to our distant speech. I wish that I could ring them all. And have some welcome news for each

 M A N N E Q U I N 
 M A N I A 
men, in pictures

20-year-old Sadio Sakona, from Rhode Island.


"A million hearts here wait our call, all naked to our distant speech. I wish that I could ring them all. And have some welcome news for each."

Verse; Christopher Darlington Morley, American writer, 1890-1957.
Unless otherwise stated, kaos does not claim credit for any of images featured on our site. The copyright of all images remains with their respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images, and object to their appearance here, please contact us.

Check out our Tumblr, Jill Scott's Nightmare.

Visit us on Facebook.

Follow us on Twitter.

1 comments:

John G said...

Wow! How fabulous is he!

 
◄Design by Pocket