The young think that failure is the Siberian end of the line, banishment from all the living, and tend to do what I then did - which was to hide


 M A N N E Q U I N 
 M A N I A 
men, in pictures


Anthony Meyer lenses ka-os|theory favourite Rob Evans for Fiasco magazine.


Unless otherwise stated, ka-os|theory does not claim credit for any of images featured on our site.

The copyright of all images remains with their respectful owners.
If you own rights to any of the featured images,
and object to their appearance here, please contact us.


Visit us on Facebook.


Visit us on Twitter.

"I am what time, circumstance, history, have made of me, certainly, but I am also so much more than that. So are we all."
Quotation; James Baldwin, American author, 1924-1987.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This man gets better with each photo he takes.

 
◄Design by Pocket